In order to formalise player pre-registration, the following documents must be handed in at the Club’s offices at Can Misses:
- Completed pre-registration form.
- Three recent passport photos, one of which should be fixed to the pre-registration form.
- Photocopy of DNI / NIE / PASSPORT.
- Photocopy of proof of payment of the registration fee into the Club’s current bank account; the player’s full name and age group should also be visible on this document.
To formalise a player pre-registration you can fill in the online pre-registration form and then proceed to hand in the other required documentation at the Club’s offices at Can Misses.
The pre-registration payment in 8-a-side and 11-a-side football gives you preferential rights but does not guarantee a definitive place in the academy, neither does it guarantee assignment to a particular team, the team the player is assigned to will be decided by the Club’s academy recruitment department. In the case that a player is not admitted to the academy, a full refund of the pre-registration fee will be made.
To be admitted to the Academy, the player must be up to date with fee and lottery payments from previous seasons.
The Club reserves the right of admission to the Academy.
Formalisation of the pre-registration means that UD Ibiza-Eivissa’s General Club Rules (available at the Club’s offices and on the Club’s official website www.ibizaud.com) have been read and accepted.
ANNUAL FEES FOR SEASON 2018/19
- Total annual fees for season 2018/19 are 550 euros for 11-a-side football and 450 euros for 8-a-side football (fees include the UD Ibiza kit pack).
- The total annual fees will be charged in the following way:
– First instalment – 200 euros. This payment is made before handing in pre-registration documents, see above.
– Second instalment – 175 euros for 11-a-side football / 125 euros for 8-a-side football. This payment is made in the first week of November 2018.
– Third instalment – 175 euros for 11-a-side football / 125 euros for 8-a-side football. This payment is made in the first week of February 2019.
In the case of a direct debit being rejected due to insufficient funds in the player’s account, the instalment must be paid with an additional 7 euros included to cover the costs incurred by the direct debit rejection.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
– The pre-registration fee must be paid into the U.D. Ibiza-Eivissa bank account.
– The next two instalments will be paid via direct debit.
– Cash payment is not available.
U.D. Ibiza-Eivissa bank account: 2100 8617 19 0200052835. IBAN: ES39 8617 0200052835
DISENROLLMENT FROM UD IBIZA ACADEMY
Any disenrollment from the academy, once the pre-registration form has been handed in, will not be eligible for any kind of refund of any amount already paid. If this disenrollment also requires the disenrollment of the player’s registration with the federation, in order to register at another club, only in the case that Club gives authorisation, the player must pay the full season’s fees if they have not already been paid in full. Without having paid said amount, and without the Club’s authorisation, the disenrollment with the federation will not be performed.
For more information please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by telephone during our stadium office hours (17:00 – 20:00 CET) on 971 831 895.